The act of kissing has been the kick off to a handsome number of relationships existing worldwide. It is the easiest way to show that you truly love someone. You can toast someone you love or pass a message of love to the person by merely giving him/her a kiss. It is a very simple act of love but requires a lot of bravery and confidence to be executed properly.
A lot of people find it very difficult to kiss someone they love not just because they do not know how to kiss at all or that they do not wish to kiss but because of the fact that they have not yet mastered the courage to do so
- Ensure that the both of you are in a comfortable place where no one can see you – This is to avoid embarrassing and inconveniencing him/her. Being in a secluded area will go a long way in helping him/her to be a bit bold enough to handle the situation.
- Make sure he/she is in a very good mood – For the one you love to be in a very good mood when you are about to have a kiss is very vital. Kissing him/her under a bad mood will be somehow provoking. Therefore try everything you can to first brighten his/her mood so that your kiss will be very well appreciated.
- Make sure he/she also love you as well – Love is not always enjoyed in a relationship if it comes from only one of the two parties involved. Therefore for you to enjoy making love to someone you love, you must as well make sure the person also loves you. Kissing someone who does not love you might irritate him/her. You can know whether he/she loves you by looking into his/her eyes. If the same is done to you, then consider yourself loved as well.
- Be brave and make a first move – Since the two of you love each other, it is enough evidence to tell you that the both of you feel the same way about each other and equally have the same thing in mind i.e. making love to each other. But the problem has been the lack of courage for a first move. Therefore try to take a lead by making the first move to kiss him/her.
- Start by hugging each other – It will be somehow improper to dabble into kissing without stimulating the mind of you both. This can be done by merely hugging yourselves first. From there you can look into his/her eyes which will pass a message to him/her before you both can kiss each other. While kissing, you can hold him/her on the face, the chest (mainly for the women), the back of the head or the waist. It will make you look more romantic.
When you are finally into it, try to make it a memorable date for you both by participating actively in the kiss. Having done that, consider your kiss being enjoyed by the one you love and cherish most.